Take a look at 35 really fun experiments to do with your children at home or at school (although some may not be suitable for school!
1. Children do not care about standards or test scores. They just want to play and have fun.
2. Children may forget what you said and what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
3. All you can do is the best you can do. The expectations of the job exceed what any human is capable of doing. When negative things happen forgive yourself…and others.
4. Remember that for some children this will be the best year of their lives. Their home life may be heartbreaking, and as they move on in school, they might not feel the success, positive sense of self, and joy of learning as they do with you.
5. Make each day as "happie" as you can! Squeeze in a song, a cheer, a handshake, a game, a story and something special to make each child (and yourself) smile!
In life, it’s not about waiting
for the storm to pass over.
It’s about dancing in the rain!
We think our “Back to School Happies” and will give you a reason to sing and dance!